First and foremost, we want to assure you that your health and well-being and that of our staff and the public is of paramount importance to us. It is top of mind now and will remain so as we go forward together adjusting as circumstances warrant.
- Physical distancing reminders present throughout the facility
- Our online tee time bookings will be temporarily suspended and “walk-ons” may not be able to be accommodated. With only a finite number of tee times available as well as power carts we will need to ensure players are appropriately placed and available spots are maximized. For this reason, tee times can only be booked by calling the Pro Shop at 780-586-2254. Please expect delays in our ability to handle the volume of calls we will be receiving and be patient with us. We promise to do our best to try and accommodate everyone.
- Golfers must arrive at the course no more than 15 minutes before their tee time
- Once your group has arrived at the course we strongly encourage one person/group to check-in for the entire group as access to the pro shop will be extremely limited and may only be available through a walk-up window.
- Golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each use with keys already in them and will only be made available to golfer’s immediately prior to their tee time by presenting an issued golf cart card from the pro shop to our cart attendant at the concierge desk.
- EFFECTIVE FOR 2021, WE ARE A 2 RIDER PER CART FACILITY. Guests insisting on taking an individual cart will have to pay the price of a full cart and will only receive the cart if we have carts to spare.
- Following the round, golfers will be required to unload their clubs in their vehicles, empty their own garbage, and return their carts to a designated “drop-off zone” to allow staff to sanitize them and prepare them for the next guest
- Cups will be altered to eliminate the need to come in contact with the flagstick
- Driving range stations will be spread out to enhance physical distancing
- Range balls and baskets will be sanitized after each use
- Sit-down food & beverage services will be temporarily suspended – “call-ahead”, “take-out”, and/or “to go” services will be provided
- Private alcohol is NOT permitted and will result in the immediate escort off the course without refund. We can happily preload you with drinks, food, and snacks in coolers before your round, at the turn, or at any point throughout your game.
- Bulk scorecards, pencils, and tees will be removed from all areas and only issued individually at check-in
- All merchandise, accessories, and food items will be removed from the counters and placed out of the reach of the public
- Staff will be trained on hygiene, sanitation, and food handling to learn about epidemic prevention & control
- Staff will be trained on Covid-19, how to recognize symptoms, how to act responsibly, and what to do if they detect or exhibit symptoms
- Staff will be trained to maintain physical distancing at all times
- Industrial grade, approved antimicrobial products will be used for all sanitation procedures
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available & present
- Increased frequency of HVAC system cleaning, filter changing as well as routine cleaning & sanitation
While we are very excited to see you and can’t wait to welcome you back, we do respectfully request that if you are feeling ill, you please wait to visit us at a later date. We are making a commitment to you that your safety will remain our top priority, even if that requires a little inconvenience. However, we require you to do your share as well. Let’s make sure we follow the rules so we can all enjoy a beautiful summer golfing!
Wishing you nothing but greens and fairways, good health and happiness.
Trish O’Connor & Judy Wyley
Black Bull Golf Resort
Find out what's new at the Black Bull Golf Resort on our social media channels